LinkedIn

15 June, 2019

REMEMBERING A GREAT SOUL ON HIS BIRTHDAY . . .15 JUNE 2022


Great souls are always in our midst.  Fleetingly, we obliviously cross paths with them. Great souls are endowed with gifts, talents, and infinite wisdom which they selflessly and unceremoniously employ as tools to inspire . . .  teach . . . and transform.    
Today – 15 June 2019 – marks the birthday of one of our global village’s Great Souls – the late L.T. Henry – a visionary, photojournalist, author, Success Motivation and Sales Trainer,  and classically trained jazz musician who played briefly with The Philadelphia Orchestra and former drummer for internationally acclaimed songstress and film and television actress the late Della Reese.   “L.T.” -- as he was affectionately referred to by the souls who knew him, loved him, were mentored by him, and the chosen few who were members of his trusted inner circle – lived his life “on purpose”,  fearlessly searched for the truth, and in his own unique way – tirelessly fought against injustice.    During his lifetime, “L.T.” used his infinite wisdom and phenomenal gifts and talents to positively transform lives by imparting empowering life lessons.  He inspired the souls who were fortunate to come within his orbit as he nudged them to seek the truth, fight against injustice, and embrace their divine purpose.     And he was a man with a vision.  
"L.T." envisioned a world in which Men would transcend the boundaries of geography, language, politics, ethnicity, religion, culture, economics, and class and work together to address and resolve the key challenges which made it extremely difficult for them to positively shape the minds and souls of Our Children; move their families forward; and strengthen and  empower the communities in which they live and work.   His work to develop his vision -- IN SEARCH OF FATHERHOOD®  -- was cut short by an untimely death.  Yet, his vision – IN SEARCH OF FATHERHOOD® -- continues to be resurrected and has become his legacy.   The world that “L.T.” envisioned has taken shape.   
Happy Birthday “L.T.”!






26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Ohio! I'm bored at work so
I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break.
I really like the knowledge you present here and can't wait
to take a look when I get home. I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my
mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, great site!
Hi, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam feedback?

If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can suggest?
I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any
assistance is very much appreciated. I could not refrain from commenting.
Perfectly written! http://starbucks.com/

Anonymous said...

Estaba buscando esta reportaje hace mucho ciclo en internet y no la encontraba.
Estoy de resolución con lo que indicas. Gracias es un gran aportación. Saludos.

Anonymous said...

I just like the helpful info you supply to your articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and check
again right here frequently. I'm somewhat
sure I'll be informed many new stuff right right here! Good luck for the next!

Anonymous said...

If some one wants expert view regarding running a blog afterward i recommend him/her to pay a quick visit this website, Keep up the nice job.

Anonymous said...

wholesale nfl jerseys
http://lzweihua.com/comment/html/?85443.html
Thing is, if you fired, you have to have an exit interview.
He didn get one, so they had to call him back in, pay him
for his time, and exit interview him properly.
And then of course he got unemployment to supplement his savings.


Outstanding post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this topic?

I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more.
Kudos!

Anonymous said...

What's up, this weekend is good designed for me, as this point in time i am reading this impressive informative article here at my
house.

Anonymous said...

What's up, I read your blogs like every week. Your writing
style is witty, keep doing what you're doing!

Anonymous said...

La télé-réalité est une forme de régression.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 3gs!

Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts!

Keep up the outstanding work!

Anonymous said...

Estaba buscando esta aviso hace mucho ciclo en internet
y no la encontraba. Estoy de convenio con lo que indicas.
Muchas gracias es un gran aportación. Un saludo.

Anonymous said...

I seriously love your blog.. Excellent colors & theme.
Did you build this site yourself? Please reply back as I'm hoping to create my very own blog and want to
learn where you got this from or just what the theme is called.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

This website was... how do you say it? Relevant!!

Finally I have found something which helped me.
Many thanks!

Anonymous said...

With havin so much content do you ever run into any problems of
plagorism or copyright violation? My blog has a lot of exclusive content I've either written myself or outsourced but it appears a
lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know
any solutions to help stop content from being stolen? I'd really appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

I love what you guys are up too. Such clever work and exposure!
Keep up the excellent works guys I've added you guys to
our blogroll.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to my father who shared with me about this webpage, this website is truly awesome.

Anonymous said...

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to assert that
I get in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to
your feeds and even I achievement you access
consistently fast.

Anonymous said...

This piece oof writing is genuinely a pleasant one
it helps new web viewers, who are wishing in favor
of blogging.

Anonymous said...

What's up, just wanted to say, I loved this article.
It was helpful. Keep on posting!

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking
more of your great post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks!

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 3gs!
Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your
posts! Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a different web address and thought
I might check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you.
Look forward to looking over your web page repeatedly.

Anonymous said...

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my weblog thus i
came to go back the prefer?.I am trying to in finding things to enhance my website!I assume its adequate to make use of a few of your concepts!!

Anonymous said...

Wow that was strange. I just wrote an incredibly long
comment but after I clicked submit my comment
didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyhow, just wanted to say fantastic blog!

Anonymous said...

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and
I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give
something back and aid others like you aided me.

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your blog.
You have some really good posts and I think
I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some articles for your
blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an e-mail if
interested. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful article! This is the type of info that should be shared around the internet.
Disgrace on the search engines for no longer positioning this put up upper!

Come on over and discuss with my website . Thank you =)

HOUSE OF UMOJA, INC. ANNOUNCES “NEXT STEPS” FOR “READING IS RESISTANCE” COMPONENT OF PHILADELPHIA’ S OBSERVANCE OF NATIONAL MILLION FATHER MARCH

CONTACT:   Queen Mother Falaka Fattah President and Chief Executive Officer House of Umoja, Inc. (215) 473-5893 E-Mail:  falakafattah@aol.co...