LinkedIn

10 August, 2017

ALL THE REASONS WHY: CARRY GREAVES



I am me regardless of someone else’s definition or perception. I am the embodiment of strength and tenacity. Wisdom and intuition. Nothing can hold me back. Not a thing! I am the creator of my universe. The symphony of Life,  I am the star that races across the sky during the eclipse. I am the first wonder of the world who will always be -- me.


I am unflinching and confident. I am the change that you will see in the coming days. I am the encourager of peace in the midst of chaos. An advocate for love. I will always be. . . the shaper of my destiny. I am – the builder of my abode. I am the creative force of transformative power that will occur and it shall be done. I am me.


I am the one who allows myself to be in my own way -- which I will never allow to happen. I am, you guessed it, the author of my condition – no one to blame. I am the walking manifestation of truth, love, and harmony – a reminder of who and what I am – me.


I am peace, not hate. Love and not violence. I am Justice, not unfairness. I am ingenious, an innovator, an inventor and not a blind follower. I am not who I am once was, but today I am becoming the person who Ii want to become and that’s me.


I am always learning and absorbing knowledge at every opportunity. I am not what I wear. That doesn’t define who I am. Who I am is an ongoing journey. But I am free because I am able to determine the vogue of my existence in a paradoxical world. But still, I am what others do not want me to be. And that is me.


I am who the world is watching and waiting for. For I exist in the places you least expect. I am for the right thing and not the wrong thing. I am going to fulfill my position as a productive member of the Global Community and be the change that needs to be seen. Be heard. I am the voice that you hear when it seems like no one is paying attention. I am the present, the future, and all of the reasons why. I am me.
__________
MR. CARRY GREAVES IS THE EMPOWERMENT COORDINATOR FOR INTERNATIONAL MEN’S DAY, CHAIR, INTERNATIONAL MEN’S DAY HEALING AND REPATRIATION INITIATIVE, A RELATIONSHIP AND SELF-EMPOWERMENT GURU, PUBLISHED FREE-LANCE JOURNALIST, POET, AND SENIOR CONTRIBUTING EDITOR TO IN SEARCH OF FATHERHOOD®.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in truth used to be a leisure account it.

Look advanced to more introduced agreeable from you!
However, how can we be in contact?

HOUSE OF UMOJA, INC. ANNOUNCES “NEXT STEPS” FOR “READING IS RESISTANCE” COMPONENT OF PHILADELPHIA’ S OBSERVANCE OF NATIONAL MILLION FATHER MARCH

CONTACT:   Queen Mother Falaka Fattah President and Chief Executive Officer House of Umoja, Inc. (215) 473-5893 E-Mail:  falakafattah@aol.co...