02 December, 2009
· To promote positive male role models; not just movie stars and sports men but everyday, working class men who are living decent, honest lives.
· To celebrate men’s positive contributions to society, community, family, marriage, child care, and to the environment.
· To focus on men’s health and wellbeing; social, emotional, physical and spiritual.
· To highlight discrimination against men; in areas of social services, social attitudes and expectations, and law.
· To improve gender relations and promote gender equality.
· To create a safer, better world; where people can be safe and grow to reach their full potential
ENDORSED BY THE INTERNATIONAL MEN'S DAY COORDINATION COMMITTEE
Trinidad & West Indies:
Dr. Jerome Teelucksingh, Founder - International Men's Day
Warwick Marsh, Global Coordinator - International Men's Day
Jason Thompson, Global Promotions Coordinator - International Men's Day
Uma Challa, International Men's Day Coordinator for India
D.A. Sears, International Men's Day Coordinator for USA
LIFTING THE VEIL SHROUDING MALE DOMESTIC EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL ABUSE: DR. OLASENI MATTHEW GANSALLO, AFRICA GROUP INTERNATIONAL MEN'S DAY COORDINATOR
For the most part, men throughout our global village who have been on the receiving end of domestic emotional and physical abuse have ...
CONTACT: Diane A. Sears, Publicist 267-581-3953 E-Mail: email@example.com NEW YORK, NY (USA) – Life is...
“Anam Cara” is derived from the Gaelic language. “Anam” is the Gaelic word for “soul” and “Cara” is the Gaelic word fo...
GLENVILLE ASHBY, Ph.D., EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE THOUGHT LEADER, LIFE COACH, AND PROLIFIC AUTHOR PENS HIGHLY ACCLAIMED BLUEPRINT FOR EMPOWERMENT AND HEALINGCONTACT: Diane A. Sears, Publicist 267-581-3963 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org NE...