02 December, 2009
· To promote positive male role models; not just movie stars and sports men but everyday, working class men who are living decent, honest lives.
· To celebrate men’s positive contributions to society, community, family, marriage, child care, and to the environment.
· To focus on men’s health and wellbeing; social, emotional, physical and spiritual.
· To highlight discrimination against men; in areas of social services, social attitudes and expectations, and law.
· To improve gender relations and promote gender equality.
· To create a safer, better world; where people can be safe and grow to reach their full potential
ENDORSED BY THE INTERNATIONAL MEN'S DAY COORDINATION COMMITTEE
Trinidad & West Indies:
Dr. Jerome Teelucksingh, Founder - International Men's Day
Warwick Marsh, Global Coordinator - International Men's Day
Jason Thompson, Global Promotions Coordinator - International Men's Day
Uma Challa, International Men's Day Coordinator for India
D.A. Sears, International Men's Day Coordinator for USA
What really matters in Life? When you were a child, did anyone tell you? If that did not happen, it should have. Knowing what really...
ARGENTINA Associacion de Nuevos Padre – Cramer 4031, Buenos Aires, Argentina 1429. Telephone: 011-054-703613, 011-054-1-15-4906295; 011-1-0...
CONTACT: Diane A. Sears, Publicist 267-581-3953 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org NEW YORK, NY (USA) – Life is...
https://www.amazon.com/ Search-Truth-Spiritual-Psychology-Selected-ebook/dp/B07D3GS5ZP ; https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/in-search-of-...