LinkedIn

17 November, 2009

NAVIN CRUMP PAYS TRIBUTE TO HIS FATHER IN OBSERVANCE OF INTERNATIONAL MEN'S DAY 2009




DAD

Many children are lucky
they have what some wish they had
and that great gift is
to be able to call someone Dad
It is such a great privilege
and is taken for granted a lot
Rather than wishing for more
be grateful for all that you've got
My dad is a role model
and that much I'm certain I see
But in the end of it all
I know I can only be me
I wish I could see him daily
that would sure make me glad
I wish I could say to his face
"I love you Dad"

Navin Crump
9th Grade
The Orme School (AZ)
17 November 2009



No comments:

HOUSE OF UMOJA, INC. ANNOUNCES “NEXT STEPS” FOR “READING IS RESISTANCE” COMPONENT OF PHILADELPHIA’ S OBSERVANCE OF NATIONAL MILLION FATHER MARCH

CONTACT:   Queen Mother Falaka Fattah President and Chief Executive Officer House of Umoja, Inc. (215) 473-5893 E-Mail:  falakafattah@aol.co...