LinkedIn

06 December, 2018

THE PREDATOR: SARAH YAMABO


I hear your silent cries and see your unhappy smiles
I'm there; 
In your mind and in your shadow
Listening and watching
You don't see me,
But I'm there
If you could just dig a little deeper,
You would see me there
I see your confidence and strengths
But also your insecurities and weaknesses
I'm your dream and your nightmare
I'm everything you love and fear
And everything you hate and want
I'm a collection of paradoxes
Open your eyes; 
But not too much
Don't give me access to your soul
Look,
But don't stare
Too late
You can't resist it
I'm your mystery
You have to solve me
Meanwhile 
I'm there in the dark,
Watching and smiling
Good luck.

No comments:

HOUSE OF UMOJA, INC. ANNOUNCES “NEXT STEPS” FOR “READING IS RESISTANCE” COMPONENT OF PHILADELPHIA’ S OBSERVANCE OF NATIONAL MILLION FATHER MARCH

CONTACT:   Queen Mother Falaka Fattah President and Chief Executive Officer House of Umoja, Inc. (215) 473-5893 E-Mail:  falakafattah@aol.co...