14 March, 2016
Posted by IN SEARCH OF FATHERHOOD(R) at 4:10 PM
26 January, 2016
"HEALING AND REPATRIATION" INITIATIVE FOR THE INCARCERATED: MOVING INCARCERATED MEN INTO THE INTERNATIONAL MEN'S DAY EQUATION
The International Men's Day "Healing and Repatriation" Initiative provides approximately 2,500,000 souls in the United States who are incarcerated in the United States with an opportunity to participate in a global event which encourages them to engage in critical thinking about issues that affect them, their families and loved ones, and the communities in which they have lived and will one day return to. It is about helping them to see themselves as ‘part of a whole’. It is one of the many ‘first steps’ that must be taken to heal and “reconnect” spiritually, psychologically, and emotionally approximately 700,000 souls who are released from American prisons every year and place them on the path to successful reintegration into society.
Posted by IN SEARCH OF FATHERHOOD(R) at 6:59 AM
25 January, 2016
EMOTIONAL CHALLENGES OF YOUNG MEN AND BOYS IN AFRICA: MR. NKOMO LETHUKUTHULA--A VOICE FOR AFRICA'S COMMUNITY OF MEN
I THANK YOU!
Posted by IN SEARCH OF FATHERHOOD(R) at 9:02 AM
20 January, 2016
R. DEVIN BEVERLY, Ph.D., HEALTH AND FORENSIC PSYCHOLOGIST AND MEN'S ISSUES THOUGHT LEADER TO SPEAK AT MEN AND BOYS OF COLOR GLOBAL COMMUNITY EMOTIONAL HEALTH 1/24/2016 TELEPCONFERENCE
Posted by IN SEARCH OF FATHERHOOD(R) at 9:55 PM
19 January, 2016
GLOBAL PARENTING NETWORK CEO MR. GREGORY JOHNSON TO MODERATE "MEN AND BOYS OF COLOR GLOBAL COMMUNITY HEALTH 1/24/2016 TELECONFERENCE
Posted by IN SEARCH OF FATHERHOOD(R) at 10:17 PM
15 January, 2016
MEN AND BOYS OF COLOR EMOTIONAL FREEDOM MONTH GLOBAL FORUM - 24 JANUARY 2016 AT 10:00 AM AND 3:00 PM (USA - NEW YORK TIME)
Posted by IN SEARCH OF FATHERHOOD(R) at 10:20 PM
11 January, 2016
Those objectives are:
- To promote positive male role models; not just movie stars and sports men but everyday, working class men who are living decent, honest lives.
- To celebrate men’s positive contributions; to society, community, family, marriage, child care, and to the environment
- To focus on men’s health and wellbeing; social, emotional, physical and spiritual
- To highlight discrimination against males; in areas of social services, social attitudes and expectations, and law
- To improve gender relations and promote gender equality
- To create a safer, better world, where all people can grow and reach their full potential.
Posted by IN SEARCH OF FATHERHOOD(R) at 7:31 AM