LinkedIn

07 March, 2018

ENERGY: KEYANA STRAWTHER


The energy of another time and place,
That was forgotten over years,
The joy you make my heart feel shines on my face,
When I am around you I forget my fears.
Which is love, the energy that I buried deeply,
Everyday that energy cease to amaze and strengthen me,
I can feel your energy and see your beautiful soul so clearly.
All my dreams are reality, all hopes are being lived.
I am glad that I let the positive energy had lead me to let my guard down,
So I did.
God had blessed me with renewal but improved Energy which is you.
You are my energy.
(c) 2016

No comments:

HOUSE OF UMOJA, INC. ANNOUNCES “NEXT STEPS” FOR “READING IS RESISTANCE” COMPONENT OF PHILADELPHIA’ S OBSERVANCE OF NATIONAL MILLION FATHER MARCH

CONTACT:   Queen Mother Falaka Fattah President and Chief Executive Officer House of Umoja, Inc. (215) 473-5893 E-Mail:  falakafattah@aol.co...