- 90% of homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes. ·
- 80% of rapists motivated with displaced anger come from fatherless homes. ·
- 85% of children who exhibit behavioral disorders come from fatherless homes.
- 71% of high school dropouts come from fatherless homes. ·
- 85% of youths in prisons grew up in a fatherless home.
IN SEARCH OF FATHERHOOD(R) facilitates a Global Dialogue on Fatherhood and Men's Issues which explores and addresses key challenges -- mental and physical health, real-life options, poverty, hunger, homelessness, Fatherlessness, parental alienation, mass incarceration, religious and ethnic intolerance -- which prevent Men and Boys from living healthier, purpose-driven, and longer lives.