02 December, 2009
· To promote positive male role models; not just movie stars and sports men but everyday, working class men who are living decent, honest lives.
· To celebrate men’s positive contributions to society, community, family, marriage, child care, and to the environment.
· To focus on men’s health and wellbeing; social, emotional, physical and spiritual.
· To highlight discrimination against men; in areas of social services, social attitudes and expectations, and law.
· To improve gender relations and promote gender equality.
· To create a safer, better world; where people can be safe and grow to reach their full potential
ENDORSED BY THE INTERNATIONAL MEN'S DAY COORDINATION COMMITTEE
Trinidad & West Indies:
Dr. Jerome Teelucksingh, Founder - International Men's Day
Warwick Marsh, Global Coordinator - International Men's Day
Jason Thompson, Global Promotions Coordinator - International Men's Day
Uma Challa, International Men's Day Coordinator for India
D.A. Sears, International Men's Day Coordinator for USA
IN SEARCH OF FATHERHOOD(R) BLOG TALK RADIO SHOW PLAYS HOSTS TO PUBLISHER, AUTHOR, FAMILY AND YOUTH ISSUES CONSULTANT MRS. LENA FIELDS ARNOLD AND HER HUSBAND AND PUBLISHER MR. HORACE ARNOLD ON 17 FEBRUARY 2018
DAYTON, OHIO (USA) -- Publisher, author, poet, songwriter, motivational speaker and Family and Youth Issues co...
GLENVILLE ASHBY, Ph.D., EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE THOUGHT LEADER, LIFE COACH, AND PROLIFIC AUTHOR PENS HIGHLY ACCLAIMED BLUEPRINT FOR EMPOWERMENT AND HEALINGCONTACT: Diane A. Sears, Publicist 267-581-3963 E-Mail: email@example.com NEW YO...
“Anam Cara” is derived from the Gaelic language. “Anam” is the Gaelic word for “soul” and “Cara” is the Gaelic word fo...
CONTACT: Diane A. Sears, Publicist 267-581-3953 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org NEW YORK, NY (USA) – Life is...