· To celebrate men’s positive contributions to society, community, family, marriage, child care, and to the environment.
· To focus on men’s health and wellbeing; social, emotional, physical and spiritual.
· To highlight discrimination against men; in areas of social services, social attitudes and expectations, and law.
· To improve gender relations and promote gender equality.
· To create a safer, better world; where people can be safe and grow to reach their full potential
ENDORSED BY THE INTERNATIONAL MEN'S DAY COORDINATION COMMITTEE
Trinidad & West Indies:
Dr. Jerome Teelucksingh, Founder - International Men's Day
Warwick Marsh, Global Coordinator - International Men's Day
Jason Thompson, Global Promotions Coordinator - International Men's Day
Uma Challa, International Men's Day Coordinator for Indi…