02 December, 2009
· To promote positive male role models; not just movie stars and sports men but everyday, working class men who are living decent, honest lives.
· To celebrate men’s positive contributions to society, community, family, marriage, child care, and to the environment.
· To focus on men’s health and wellbeing; social, emotional, physical and spiritual.
· To highlight discrimination against men; in areas of social services, social attitudes and expectations, and law.
· To improve gender relations and promote gender equality.
· To create a safer, better world; where people can be safe and grow to reach their full potential
ENDORSED BY THE INTERNATIONAL MEN'S DAY COORDINATION COMMITTEE
Trinidad & West Indies:
Dr. Jerome Teelucksingh, Founder - International Men's Day
Warwick Marsh, Global Coordinator - International Men's Day
Jason Thompson, Global Promotions Coordinator - International Men's Day
Uma Challa, International Men's Day Coordinator for India
D.A. Sears, International Men's Day Coordinator for USA
YMCA-TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO HOSTS 2017 INTERNATIONAL MEN'S DAY OBSERVANCE WHICH FEATURES JEROME TEELUCKSINGH, Ph.D, AS SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER
Heralded by many as the “Next Great American City”, the fifth largest metropolitan area in the United States, the C...
MEN'S HEALTH ADVOCATE, MUSIC PRODUCER, ARRANGER, SONGWRITER AND SINGER MR. GREG BEST TO SPEAK AT THIRD ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER FOR MEN AND BOYS TELECONFERENCE 6 NOVEMBER 2016The USA International Men’s Day Team has disclosed that Men’s Mental Health Advocate, arranger, music producer, songwriter...
On 19 November 2015, a panel discussion was held at the Student Activity Center at The University of the West Indies, in Trinidad and To...